SiliconMentor works on the IEEE and other SCI-Indexed Journal papers to provide a significant research to the students and academia. The research team at SiliconMentor is committed to blend the research in the futuristic development of the products.
A few of the VLSI Project domains are mentioned below along with the latest project lists in respective domains. The list is updated every month so that we along with the students can do research on the most recent topics in VLSI.
1. Implementation of pipe lined AES algorithm on FPGA (Xilinx) kit.
2. Image compression technique with discrete wavelete transform technique applied by Verilog for the efficient use of area.
3. Verilog implementation of RSA cryptography algorithm.
4. FPGA implementation JPEG 2000 using 2-D DWT .
5. FPGA implementation of the 12-bit Ternary multiplier.
Click here to get complete list of latest FPGA Design and Verilog HDL Based Projects.
1. 3 bit pattern recognition using Artificial Intelligence.
2. Design and Simulation of High Speed Frequency Dectector.
3. Design of FLASH ADC using Threshold Inverter Quantization Technique.
4. Design and Analysis of Multiplexer based Flash ADC.
5. Design of CMOS operational Amplifier in Submicron Technology.
Click here to get complete list of latest of Analog & Mixed Signal Design Projects.
1. Sleepy Keeper Approach for Power Performance Tuning in VLSI Design.
2. Adiabatic Logic Based Low Power Multiplexer and De-multiplexer.
3. Low Power D-latch design using MCML Tri-state Buffers.
4. Low power adiabatic booth multiplier using Positive feedback adiabatic logic (PFAL).
5. Clock gated 4-bit Johnson counter using low power JK flip flop.
Click here to get complete list of Low Power VLSI Projects.