What is M.Tech Thesis?
Different students may be learning different programs which include the MTech as well. Students of MTech and other programs may get the projects related to the thesis which is really not an easy task. Thesis writing may require a thorough research which cannot be done within a very lesser time period and thus, Silicon Mentors have now come up with the best ideas to help the students get the efficient projects in thesis writing. If you have a little interest in finding new things or analyzing the results then yes you can do much better in the thesis writing projects. Writing your own thesis may take time but you can now get a professor to guide you by contributing his best technologies only at Silicon Mentors.
We are providing you the guidance in Mtech project, Mtech thesis, research, Ph.D. thesis, Ph.D. project, Thesis writing, Paper Publication, ECE Project for Mtech, CS Project for Mtech. MTech thesis is very much important for the student to score good marks in his/her program without facing the possible failures. If you have to clear your Mtech with good scores then you must understand the process of articulating a problem effectively which requires a lot of research and its related tool knowledge. Our team at Silicon Mentors can now help you get the best research tools till date without wasting your valuable and precious time.
VLSI Projects List for M.tech Thesis-
- N-Channel Dual-Workfunction-Gate MOSFET for analog Circuit Applications.
- Steady State Computation and Noise Analysis of Analog Mixed Signal Circuits.
- Offset Reduction in Operational Amplifiers using Floating-Gate Technology and LMS Algorithm.
- A Method of Analog Circuit Optimization Using Adjoint Sensitivity Analysis
- Area and power optimized multipliers with minimum leakage.
- Comparison and analysis of combinational circuits using different logic styles.
- Combinational circuits without false paths.
- A Clockless, Multi-Stable, CMOS Analog Circuit.
- An Improved Design of Key Analog Circuits in CMOS Image Sensor
- Optimized power performance and simulation of the reversible logic multiplexer.
- Vlsi implementation of reduced complexity Wallace multiplier using energy efficient CMOS full adder.
- Optimization of combinational logic circuits through decomposition of truth table and evolution of sub-circuits.
- Low-power design techniques for high-performance CMOS adders.
- CMOS Current Steering Logic for Low-Voltage Mixed-Signal Integrated Circuits.
- A 3.8-ns CMOS 16 x 16-b Multiplier Using Complementary Pass-Transistor Logic.
- The Design of A Low-Power Low-Noise Phase Lock Loop.
- Ultra-High Bandwidth Fully-Differential Three-Stage Operational Amplifiers in 40nm Digital CMOS.
- Fully cmos programmable voltage adder/subtractor.
- Variable input delay CMOS logic for low power design.
- Analysis of metastability performance in digital circuits on the flip-flop.
- Mixed-Signal VLSI Design in 0.5μm Process of Nano-Power Subcompact Mirror Amplifier for Accusensor.
- Wide Output Swing Inverter-fed Modified Regulated CASCADE Amplifier for Analog and Mixed-Signal Applications.
- Circle Equation-Based Fault Modeling Method for Linear Analog Circuits.
- Indirect Miller Effect Based Compensation in Low Power Two-Stage Operational Amplifiers.
- Analog Circuit Design Using Tunnel-fets.
- Frequency Compensation in Two-Stage Operational Amplifiers for achieving High 3-dB Bandwidth.
- Ultra-Low-Voltage Operation of CMOS Analog Circuits: Amplifiers, Oscillators, and Rectifiers.
- New Possibilities and Trends in Circuit Design for Analog Signal Processing.
- Fast 32-bit digital multiplier.
- A translinear-based implementation of digital logic gates using only CMOS in current-mode.
- An improved design of combinational digital circuits with multiplexers using genetic algorithm
- A Digital-Based Analog Differential Circuit.
- A low open-loop gain, high-PSRR, micropower CMOS amplifier for mixed-signal applications.
- Circuit Techniques for CMOS Low-Power High-Performance Multiplier.
- An Efficient Mixed-Signal 2.4-GHz Polar PowerAmplifier in 65-nm CMOS Technology.